FeC Index du Forum
FeC Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

facelessfuckers record

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FeC Index du Forum -> Discussion générale -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chaturbate-Wense
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 08:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: facelessfuckers record Répondre en citant

IMAGINE your dream a reality all BECAUSE you crave a real time session where I treat you like the heaping pile of trash that you already are. In my skin tight latex & spandex you simply cant take your eyes off of me and right there and then is where I take full advantage of your weakness. You have no choice to say no to what ever I want and say as the entire one hour you kneel as I check my iphone while ignoring you. Your stupid money will be purchasing my NEW apple iPhone 6 Plus while your inferior phone and manhood will remain all beneath it. I am lacking empathy for you and your well being as I come first, NOW
How long can you last??? A cum fountainI gave it my all with my mouth, tongue, and a little bit of handle but mostly you’re getting constant dirty talk, deep throat, breasts, and an explosive load in my mouth followed by a delicious swallow of the good stuff! See if you can hold out as long as this video is - i bet you can’t!
Trying to paint my toenails red, one foot is fine cause it is not in a cast ^_^ the foot in a cast was not so easy to paint. Half way through the painting session I realize I am out of nail polish remover. I really tried my best
http://telegra.ph/women-lover13-chaturbate-record-02-11

I have to make myself presentable for work, so as I am doing my hair and makeup, I record my tits throughout the process while playing a horror movie in the background.
watch me give a naughty BJ on my back deck of my apartments and almost get caught
It's time for your annual checkup and you're due for your penis inspection. Let Nurse Marie take a peek and make sure things look normal... OH...Oh? What is this? It seems you have an unusually tiny penis! I'm fascinated and disgusted at this medical marvel. How do you function? I'm trying my best to remain professional here, but WOW I can't believe what I'm seeing. I'm going to recommend you come back in for some controversial experimental treatments so that maybe you'll become less of a gross loser.
http://telegra.ph/estguy111-chaturbate-record-02-10

Watch me tease you with my adorable little feet ft. red converse.
Just like the famous pix! Follow me... Around the house! Watch me suck dick in every room of the new house, and get a facial in the bathroom
Do you know what I am told all the time, especially when I forget to shave? How great my armpits are. I always forget to wear deodorant too, which is good for you. That makes them much nicer to worship. You just want to get in there and lick them. Your spit just running down them, using your tongue to lap up my armpits. Don't they smell so good, too? Fragrant natural armpits, with a little tiny bit of stubble. Go ahead... I know you want to. Just get right in there and lick and worship these armpits.
http://telegra.ph/sugar3087-chaturbate-record-02-11
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 08:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FeC Index du Forum -> Discussion générale -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange